Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Kardashian Sister

The Kardashian sisters seem to get quite a lot of attention for, well, not always the right reasons. With every celebrity there will definitely be haters and lovers. The haters claim that they are just pretty faces and are famous because of daddy's money.
Whatever the people say, they are who they are, and they are richer than probably you will ever be. They are fashion icons the world over, no doubt. Especially the famous......... Kourtney Kardashian. That's right. I said Kourtney, not Kim. Kim, in my opinion, is over rated and her star is glowing dim. But that's just my opinion.

I think if I was a Kardashian , I'd be Kourtney. Her style we love to bits. Simple, graceful, elegant, classy, comfy and sassy.


 
Kourtney's style comes across as hippie/boho-vintage chic, of which we are absolutely in love with (very in line with my love for retro). Flowy fabrics, floral prints and patterns, paired well with flats or 6inches brings out the spank in her personality.




She knows how to perfectly blend modern cuts and bohemian prints to create a breathless ensemble.
And let's not forget the 80's style, oversize sun glasses :)



my favorite, the cat eye frames.
 
We just love how she pulls off these looks so effortlessly.

Drum roll for the ultimate look.................


The flared pants and shimmer vest. Priceless.
 
Love her or hate her, Kourtney Kardashian, is definitely a style icon to emulate.
And do not be surprised if my next collection is inspired by the boho chic look. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment